Welcome to the
New Jersey Division of Taxation's Undeliverable Refund Search.
If you did not receive your New Jersey income tax refund check,
you can use this service to determine if the check was returned to
the Division by the U.S. Postal Service and then submit an online claim to have the refund remailed to you.
If you are waiting for your 2013 Income Tax Refund Check,
click here to use our Online Refund Status Service.
If you are looking for a previous year's refund, please do the following
- Enter your name (last name first) and social security
number below. If you filed a joint return for the year for which you are inquiring,
be sure to enter the name and social security number listed first on your return
for that year.
- If the name and social security number you enter matches
with a returned refund check, you will be able to complete and submit a claim form.
You will need to provide the following information as shown on your New Jersey income
- Tax year of the refund
- Your filing status
- Your spouse's/civil union partner's social security number (if filing status is married/civil union couple, filing joint return)
- Refund amount (exact amount shown on your return)
- Enter your current mailing address. Your refund will be mailed
to the address you provide.
- Allow at least 60 days for a claim form to be processed. If
further information is needed, you will be contacted by the Division.
Social Security Number (Without dashes)
Name (Last name first)